Precise projects limited Kenya lends specialized, project management approaches to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a construction task, from its beginning to its ending point (planning, scheduling to monitoring and evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the property development anyplace in Nairobi, Kenya.
construction management services in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya we captain the management of general construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering works. Some other services include
- Specifying project targets and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and chosing project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Achieve various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in nairobi, kenya
A Quantity Surveyor is a construction industry expert with skilled grasp on construction costs and contracts. They are involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on customers’ specifications. They prepare detailed estimates to ensure budgets are satisfactory for each stage of construction.
At precise projects Nairobi, Kenya, our registered quantity surveyors are ready to offer their insight at the most affordable rates.
Some of the benefits provided include:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities and Tender Document.
- Managing construction projects on behalf of the customer to ensure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving comprehensive guidance on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of renovation of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying in nairobi
At precise projects Nairobi, Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of real estate agents will ensure that you find the house of your dreams, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi